Online applications are the preferred way to apply as we are able to process these applications much quicker. Once logged in to your Skyward Family Access account, please follow the directions below. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account please contact your school secretary and they will be able to help you.
- Select the "Food Service" tab.
- Select one of your students' names, it doesn't matter which one (this must be done or the "add application" link will not appear).
- Select "Applications"
- Select "Add Application" (you only need to fill out one application per household so make sure you list all household members here).
- Complete information and then click "Submit".
- No Submit button available - Check errors listed at the top of the application. If the household number does not match, this normally is because the person signing the application listed their name differently then what was listed on the application under household members (middle initial, period after middle initial, etc.).
Please only submit ONE application per household. Cheney High School, Windsor Elementary and HomeWorks! program students should apply for Free and Reduced Price benefits.
To qualify for additional reduced fees, Nutrition Services must obtain a Free & Reduced Price Meal application AND the Parental Consent Survey.