Facility/Field Use Directions - NEW!
All facility use requests must be completed and submitted using rSchools (link below) two weeks in advance to the Events Scheduler in the M&O office. Scheduling will no longer be accepted at the individual sites.
For questions and information please contact:
Rachel Reynaga, Events Scheduler
- Use during Christmas Break, Spring Break, June and July will be restricted to the time the custodians are on duty. Facility users can use the building during “off” custodial times but will be charged a custodial rate of $45 an hour. No use will be granted for holiday’s or no work no pay days or the month of August. Weekend use will be allowed with respective utility and custodial fees.
- Per our Inter-Agency Agreements with the Cheney Parks and Recreation Department and the Airway Heights Parks and Recreation Department, our own student programs have first priority in our buildings. Secondly, requests from these agencies are honored.
- If any equipment is needed for your use, please contact the Events Scheduler to arrange for set up.
- Please Note: Schools are available for outside use after 6:00 pm week days until 9:30 pm. Weekends are available but will have additional fees attached (i.e. custodial).
Crunk's Sports Complex
- Crunk's is a school district park and sports complex , it is available for group use through the Event Scheduler for the district.
- Crunk's has two softball fields, one baseball field, one permanent soccer field and has the multi-use capability of two additional soccer fields. It also has onsite restrooms and a concession stand.
Click on link to go to rSchools for scheduling your event(s):
View Facility Use Calendar
Facility Use Website/Use for Submitting Facility Requests
REMINDER: Upload your current insurance policy for the current school year!
Cheney School District Board Policies for School Facilities