There are a number of ways that community members can actively participate in our school community.
- Attend a Board Meeting (normally scheduled two times per month during the school year)
- Attend a District Sponsored Event
- The community is invited to participate in a formal school visit with our Board of Directors - scheduled a minimum of three times per year; it is a wonderful way to see what is happening in our schools on a typical school day.
- We offer many opportunities for community members to volunteer in our schools. Jessica Deutsch is our volunteer coordinator and can help you to find the right opportunity to volunteer in our schools -- as a mentor, a reader to young children, or assistant at a track meet! There are no shortage of volunteer opportunities.
- Become a Key Communicator
- The superintendent's office sends regular communications about what is happening in the District to an email list of Key Communicators. To join this email group, simply email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive electronic versions of the District newsletter and information about upcoming events scheduled in our District.
- Share your Thoughts
- Join our Thoughtexchange conversation. The current conversation is completed. Please watch for the results and the next opportunity to participate.