The goal of School Health Services is to ensure that students are able to achieve their full potential using a systematic approach to preventive health care. Cheney Public Schools employs full time certificated nurses who supervise and provide training to health aides assigned to provide health services to children at each school site.
The health services include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment, management and referral of students with special health care needs;
- Direct care of students and staff with acute care needs;
- Provide care to students via Section 504 Accommodation plans;
- Ongoing assessment of health service needs for staff and students;
- Training and supervision of health aides and LPNs, including medication and treatment administration;
- Prevention based health education for groups and individuals;
- Annual vision and hearing screening;
- Health policy and program planning.
Health Services Staff
Director, Student Support Services
12414 S. Andrus Rd, Cheney, WA 99004
Phone: 509.559.4507 FAX: 509.559.4517
email: [email protected]
Serving Cheney High School and Salnave Elementary
Serving Cheney Middle School
Serving Westwood Middle School and Windsor Elementary
Serving Sunset Elementary
Serving Cheney High School and Three Springs High School
Serving Snowdon and Windsor Elementary
Serving Betz Elementary and Home Works!