Homeless Children and Youth Resources
- Cheney Outreach 235-8900 - 616 3rd St., Cheney, WA
- Mondays 4pm-6:30pm and Wednesdays 8:30am-2pm
We offer rent payment assistance as well as other programs such as utility bill payment assistance, prescription payment assistance, gas vouchers and bus passes for work or appointments, diapers and hygiene items, scholarships for Parks and Recreation activities for children, scholarships for swim lessons at EWU for children, school supplies for children, and Christmas gifts for children.
- ARC of Spokane
- Heating, Cooling, and Electricity: Avista, Inland Power, SNAP
- Legal Services: Northwest Justice Project
- Northwest Fair Housing Alliance
- Telephone Services: Universal Service Administrative Company
- Tax Services
- Transportation Assistance: Spokane Transit Authority, Department of Licensing
- Voter Registration
- SNAP/Spokane Neighborhood Action Programs - 456-7164
- SNAP provides a variety of services such as weatherization, utility assistance, voice mail boxes, food bank, minor home repairs, housing assistance, emergency travel funds, vehicle emergency repairs, and many more.
- Horizon Hospice - 489-4581
Charitable Organizations and Community Resource Links