ONLINE STUDENT MEAL PLAN
As a convenience to parents, Cheney Public Schools offers parents the choice to add money to your child’s food service account online, any time of the day. You will use the same user name and password as your Skyward Family Access parent account. If your child’s food service balance is low, it only takes a few minutes to add money to it using your VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit or debit card.
To make a payment, please click on the link below or the "Online Payment" quick link on any of the school web pages.
- Enter your user name and password. This is the same user name and password as your parent Skyward Family Access account. Your password is case sensitive! If you do not remember your password, you can reset it. It will take 24 hours to update.
- Select student
- Under "Shop" select the top item "Items At Student's School".
- Under "Categories" select "Food Service". This takes you to the shopping cart.
- Enter a custom amount or select one of the amounts listed and then click "Buy".
- If you have more students to apply payments for then click on "Your Family" and repeat the steps above.
- When done click "Checkout".
- Review your account and click "Checkout" if correct.
- Enter payment information and click "PayNow".