Thank you for visiting the Print Shop Services Work Order Request page.
- Print Shop Orders must be camera ready.
What is submitted as camera ready is printed as it is with no revisions.
What is camera ready design?
A document is, from a technical standpoint, ready to "go to press", or be printed.
- We do have templates to help with 4 per page, 2 per page and business cards.
- All orders should be placed via the work order system.
- Print Shop Requests Can Include:
- Business Cards
- Bus Passes
- Hall Passes
- Folded Copies
- Collating & Stapling
- Other basic print jobs
for a Quick How To Guide to Create a print shop work order.
- Please follow the Quick How To Guide to Create a Print Shop work order.
To create a help desk ticket, click on Create a Print Shop Work Order
- This link will take you to the IT/Maintenance work order system. This is where you want to be.