Your Board of Directors cordially invite you to attend Board meetings and to take an active role in the educational affairs of your community. The decisions of your elected Board affect your child, your child's future, your tax rate, the well-being of your community, and, in the long run, the well-being of your country. Persons with disabilities may contact the superintendent's office so that the district can arrange for them to participate in board meetings.
The Board President is the official recipient of correspondence directed to the Board and will provide copies of correspondence received to other Board members and the Superintendent. Therefore, you can always contact the School Board through Ms. Stacy Nicol at email@example.com
or through the Superintendent's Office at 12414 S. Andrus Rd., Cheney, WA 99004, (509) 559-4502.
There are many ways for you to participate in your schools:
- Keep informed and interested in your schools.
- Appear before the Board to express your views.
- Correspond with the Board.
- Elect the best-qualified Board members.
- Participate in local parent groups and on educational committees of various civic organizations.