SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create an individualized career and academic plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Cheney School District is accessible by 8th-11th grade students and their parents, counselors and staff.
SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and were designed to streamline the college and career readiness workflow for counselors and staff.
Using SchooLinks, teachers, counselors and staff can:
- Centralize all student info in one place (course plans, resumes, transcripts, scores, etc.)
- Build their High School and Beyond Plans
- Communicate with students and parents
- Visualize analytics to understand cohort level trends
Using SchooLinks, high school teachers, counselors and staff can:
- Track students’ college applications
- Post internships, scholarships and career fairs
Students will login to SchooLinks via Clever at clever.com/in/csd360
Parents Login will be emailed to you pending roll-out schedule. If you believe the district doesn’t have your contact information, please fill out: bit.ly/cheney-parent
Counselor Login will be emailed to you.
If you want to learn more about SchooLinks please visit hello.schoolinks.com