Enrollment has steadily grown
in the district over the past five
years. Over the next six years it is
projected that enrollment will increase
by another 600 students. 150 of these
students are anticipated to enroll at CHS.
Levy = learning and programs. Levy funds provide teachers and support staff (counselors, nurses, specialists) beyond those provided by state ratios. These funds also provide additional time for teachers beyond the number of days paid by the state. The time is used for professional development, curriculum improvement, preparation, extended responsibilities for staff, and time for teachers beyond actual school instructional days.
· Parent Advisory – January 20th 3:10-4:15
· Field Trip- Avista Power- January 23rd
· Mom’s Night Out- Jazzercise! January 23rd
· January SLP’s Due – January 27th
· A reminder: With all of our students going outside for recess, thank you for sending your children with warm winter clothing.